Boat meets Technical Requirements Of International Canoe Federation.
All our constructions are in sandwich vacuum bag technology, hot cured.
|Available sizes:||Athletes kg range:|
|Boat length:||5.2 m|
|Boat weight:||Up to 12 kg|
|Intended for:||Sprint / Marathon|
|Available constructions:||Racing , Racing Plus , Extreme|
|Racing||sandwich construction, epoxy resin reinforced by glass and carbon-kevlar fabrics, vacuum bag technology, hot cured||No limit of colours from below attached list, colourless hull unavailable, custom colour design – additional payment, more than 2 colours – additional payment||Not included|
|Racing Plus||sandwich construction, epoxy resin reinforced by high quality glass and carbon fabrics, vacuum bag technology, hot cured||No limit of colours from below attached list, colourless hull unavailable, custom colour design – additional payment||Not included|
|Extreme||sandwich construction, epoxy resin reinforced in 100% by highest quality carbon fabrics, vacuum bag technology, hot cured||No limit of colours from below attached list, colourless hull available, custom colour design – additional payment||Included|
|Colour name:||Example:||RAL number:|
Plastex warranty is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of the first purchase and covers fabrication defects on the boat or its parts.
- During the warranty period this product will be repaired without charging for labour and parts.
- This warranty is not aplicable in cases other than defects in materials or workmanship and in particular does not cover:
- damages caused by accidents, modifications or inproper use
- damages caused by incorrect storage or transportation
- non-authorized repairs which damage the product
- product`s repair when the label bearing serial No has been removed or is illegible
- The obligations of the producer is limited to the repair of defect parts
Please follow below rules to keep your boat in perfect condition:
- avoid direct impact with hard objects which can dent your boat
- do not tie the boat directly on metal racks and do not tie it too hard
- do not put the boat on the sun for long time
- make the boat dry before putting it into cover for storage or transport
- repair your boat only by professional staff